“Be prepared to have your breath taken away”
Review of Cincinnati Ballet

Cincinnati Ballet
Cincinnati, Ohio
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Be prepared to have your breath taken away”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The Cincinnati Ballet is an amazing troupe that puts on the best shows. Unlike most other Ballet Troupes, it is accompanied by live music performed by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. Artistic, open, and their Nutcracker ballet has been a tradition for decades.

Visited October 2012

Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My daughter-in-law bought a series of tickets for 3 ballet shows at the Cincinnati Ballet. Her daughter/my granddaughter is in ballet, so we thought our granddaughters would enjoy seeing some professional shows.

What a treat! It is very professional, enjoyable, and a fun night out. I would not have considered myself a ballet enthusiast, but this was so much fun that I could definitely see myself going back sometime.

Try it, you'll like it!

Visited December 2011
Butler, Kentucky
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun :)”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Went and saw the NutCracker when I was a kid...loved it...my mom, sisters and cousin went...Great for kids and adults! :)

cincinnati
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 197 helpful votes
“Nutcracker”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

we went because a friend was in the Nutcracker during the holidays. It was very well done!

Visited December 2011
9 attraction reviews
“Play and Learn”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

What great fun for toddlers to preteens! A place for the kids to learn and to use their imagination to the fullest.

Visited June 2012