“Outstanding Symphony Orchestra”

Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Recently attending another performance of the Cincinnati Symphony, the thought of how lucky the Greater Cincinnati area is to have this wonderful orchestra. Counting the number of players needed for the pieces that were played I was amazed at the cost it must take to pay the conductor, orchestra members, stage, administration staff, and guest performers. I only hope that somehow the money is always found to pay these people for the wonderful memories and emotions that they give their audience members at each performance. There is nothing like a live performance where that many persons are working together to present the luscious sounds that the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra can produce.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I came to visit cincinnati more than one year ago, at that time, we enjoy the show from Langlang and CSO. It was an amazing experience, and we will visit here next time we come to cincinnati

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra presented a program with science and science fiction theme that was a superb afternoon of music, information and fun.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I attended the Chopin concert at the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra concert at Music Hall on September 12, 2013, and it was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I've never been to a symphony before, and this one exceeded my expectations, and has made me fall in love with this type of entertainment.

We purchased tickets online, and it was difficult to navigate the website to print them out, but I just called and had them held for me at Will Call. We sat in the Balcony right side in the front row, and it was the perfect location. The sound rose up to our seats, and it was the total experience! I am in love!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've attended concerts performed by over thirty symphony
orchestras. The CSO, in my opinion ranks at the top of the list. The delicious, full sounds produced by this orchestra are simply beautiful.

And, the Cincinnati Pops, composed largely of CSO musicians, is equally impressive.

Gorgeous music.