New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
Oxford, Ohio
“Will visit next time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I came to visit cincinnati more than one year ago, at that time, we enjoy the show from Langlang and CSO. It was an amazing experience, and we will visit here next time we come to cincinnati

Visited November 2012

Roanoke, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Star Trek by the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra presented a program with science and science fiction theme that was a superb afternoon of music, information and fun.

Visited September 2013
Loveland, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“My first symphony, and I am in LOVE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I attended the Chopin concert at the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra concert at Music Hall on September 12, 2013, and it was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I've never been to a symphony before, and this one exceeded my expectations, and has made me fall in love with this type of entertainment.

We purchased tickets online, and it was difficult to navigate the website to print them out, but I just called and had them held for me at Will Call. We sat in the Balcony right side in the front row, and it was the perfect location. The sound rose up to our seats, and it was the total experience! I am in love!

Visited September 2013
Crestview Hls
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Big Sound”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've attended concerts performed by over thirty symphony
orchestras. The CSO, in my opinion ranks at the top of the list. The delicious, full sounds produced by this orchestra are simply beautiful.

And, the Cincinnati Pops, composed largely of CSO musicians, is equally impressive.

Gorgeous music.

Visited January 2013
Cincinnati
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A true world-class symphony in a phenomenal concert hall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

It is hard to believe the calibre of the Cincinnati Symphony. It is absolutely world-class, but at an affordable price. Cincinnati's Music Hall is stunning, and provides an acoustically superb experience. Not to be missed!!

Visited May 2013