“Will visit next time”

Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I came to visit cincinnati more than one year ago, at that time, we enjoy the show from Langlang and CSO. It was an amazing experience, and we will visit here next time we come to cincinnati

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra presented a program with science and science fiction theme that was a superb afternoon of music, information and fun.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I attended the Chopin concert at the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra concert at Music Hall on September 12, 2013, and it was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I've never been to a symphony before, and this one exceeded my expectations, and has made me fall in love with this type of entertainment.

We purchased tickets online, and it was difficult to navigate the website to print them out, but I just called and had them held for me at Will Call. We sat in the Balcony right side in the front row, and it was the perfect location. The sound rose up to our seats, and it was the total experience! I am in love!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've attended concerts performed by over thirty symphony
orchestras. The CSO, in my opinion ranks at the top of the list. The delicious, full sounds produced by this orchestra are simply beautiful.

And, the Cincinnati Pops, composed largely of CSO musicians, is equally impressive.

Gorgeous music.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It is hard to believe the calibre of the Cincinnati Symphony. It is absolutely world-class, but at an affordable price. Cincinnati's Music Hall is stunning, and provides an acoustically superb experience. Not to be missed!!