“Wonderful symphony!”

Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
Reviewed September 3, 2012

It's not often I attend the symphony, but when I do, it's always a pleasurable experience. I like that it's easy to get in and out off and parking is convenient. The last concert I heard was led by Kristjan Jarvi, younger brother of Paavo. If you like classical music, find a concert that appeals to you from the 2012-2013 series and head to the CSO, before the building is reconstructed!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

love the entire experience. the building is undergoing restorations, but still in operation. beautiful place and the music is always top knotch. My daughter hopes to play flute the Cinc. Symphony Orch. one day!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I love Music Hall and the Symphony. We went there a month ago and had a delightful time.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

travelers who enjoy beautiful music and a nice night out on the down will find that a SCO concert! it has a wonderful conductor who makes you feel welcome and the music is sent from heaven! My date and I were lucky to be in the third row and dead center,but I'm sure any seat it the house was just as nice!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The Cincinnati Symphony has a varied schedule with many guest soloists and guest conductors. On Sat. evenings there is usually a preconcert talk that begins an hour ahead of the concert and gives insight to the evening's offering or something else relevant to the orchestra. Sit any place you like and get a good view of the host and guests. Some Thursday evenings there is a preconcert small meal. Both are enjoyable and stretches the evening a bit.