“WHO KNEW???”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
cincinnati
“WHO KNEW???”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband and I visited this great restaurant with a group of friends. I have heard from several friends just "how good" the food was here. Well, well, well, after eating the "Trailer Park" hot dog which we ordered because it was one of the popular dogs, the toppings raised a couple of brows, but after it arrived it was cut into 4 pieces, I blinked and all 4 pieces were gone as if the the dog ever existed. IT WAS SO GOOD I WANTED TO SCREAM! We ordered several more items from the menu and all of them were just simply ridiculously fantastic…I find myself thinking about that please frequently…as I said…WHO KNEW…absolutely yummy.

• Visited December 2013

New Richmond, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poutine and Truffle Fries”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My family and I went here for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. All of the food was good and my wife's Dog of the Day was the best dinner item on the table. However the Poutine and the Truffle Fries were my favorite items of the night. If you decide to eat here be sure to get an order of the Poutine to share around the table and an order of Truffle Fries for yourself. Well...I guess you can share the fries too, but you might want to taste them first. It might change your mind.

• Visited December 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent Food and Service...Good Atmosphere...Average Price”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

The six of enjoyed a late lunch at the Senate. The food was excellently prepared, presented, and seasoned. The service was also excellent...always helpful, but not overbearing. Everything is fairly pricey.

• Visited November 2013
Marietta, Ohio
“Something Different”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

One of the first boutique restaurants to pop up in OTR, Senate has earned a reputation for it's unique and utterly amazing menu. Although I am not a fan of hot-dogs, no matter how gourmet, they had me at Lobster BLT and duck fat fries. Love the ambiance and outdoor seating.

• Visited April 2013
cincinnati
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Wonderful place to go for great food. Duck fat fries are awesome. Service is awesome. Great place to go for a fancy hot dog. Loved the soup of the day and the salad.

• Visited December 2012