“Always a Good time and food”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #332 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We have visited this location 5 or 6 times. We have always had a great service and food. I would recommend the Logan steak. We had 6 people in our group 5 out of 6 ordered a steak dinner. steaks were 11 to 12 0unces. We split 2 apps and we all have cokes to drink. Total bill $111.31. I
believe that is a good value.

1  Thank MattHeather H

Reviewed April 8, 2014

It had been quite awhile since we had eaten at Logan's In Stone Creek Shopping Center and they have definitely changed for the worse. They crammed 4 of us into a booth that may comfortably seat two, and my friend is a big guy. When we requested better seating they acted huffy and made like it was a major deal when the place was almost empty. My sirloin was tough to cut and eat as was my wife's and was as bland as a piece of cardboard. My friend's Prime Rib was half fat. The sides were as bland as the meat. I left feeling overcharged and very disappointed. We don't eat out often and experiences such as this really make us understand why.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Hey goldwingslimjim, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com?

Reviewed January 1, 2014

While the food is pretty good, the management at this location is piss poor. Went last night for New Year's Eve and it was a disgrace. They were understaffed, so didn't seat half of the restaurant, but had over 4 people standing at the hostess stand twiddling thumbs, including the manager. If management doesn't change and soon, this location will be no longer!

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hey BoatingKing, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

First let me say that I really like Logan’s Roadhouse. I always thought that they offered great prices and deals for great food. But recently I have been disappointed with both the deals and the quality of the food.

On October 24 the wife and I went to this location for my birthday dinner. The plan was to enjoy the 2 complete dinners for $12.99 deal that they offer. The wife ordered the grilled salmon and I would have ordered the Logan sirloin, but that was no longer an option unless you paid a $2.00 upgrade. Instead I decided to try the chopped sirloin. That was a mistake. When it arrived it was terrible and tasteless. Not what I expected at all. The mushrooms that I got with it were salty and had a sour taste to them. The wife’s salmon was OK, but it continues to get smaller and smaller in portion size.

It wasn’t the server’s fault and I did not mention it to the server at all. After paying the bill I was chosen to complete a survey of the nights experience which I completed as soon as I got home. Well the survey did not show a very enjoyable evening at Logan’s and I was surprised when I got a phone call from the Regional Manager of Logan’s.

We went over my disappointment with the changes that have been made to Logan’s. Buy one Get one has gone form being worth $15.00 to just $12.00, and the 2 complete dinner menu removing the sirloin from that menu. Was told they were loosing money was the reason. The District Manager did say that he would send us coupons to replace the meals that were not up to quality standards. Getting in touch with me about the survey so quickly was totally unexpected. But as of today, 11-6-13, we have still not received the coupons that were promised. My guess is that they will probably never come.

My advice to the Regional Manager is to Under Promise and Over Deliver, not to Over Promise and Under Deliver. If the coupons ever arrive I will let everyone know. But in short, the experience has not been a positive one. I am still disappointed with Logan’s new prices and quality.

1  Thank Jim E

Jim - we want to investigate what happened here and see what we can do. Can you please reach us at GuestRelations@LogansRoadhouse.com? Thank you.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We shared the three choice appetizer and an order of 10 wings. Potato skins are small but very good. Onion peels were chunky and good. Breaded fried mushrooms were very hot so we knew they had just been fried.

We aren't into spicy and asked the waitress to make sure the Bourbon BBQ wings weren't spicy. The wings are small compared to others that we have had at other restaurants and were saturated in very spicy BBQ sauce. We couldn't eat them as my mouth was burning after just one. The waitress took them back and brought us wings with plain BBQ sauce. These were very good. We weren't charged for the additional order.

I had a draft beer special and it came in a really tall nice glass. Service was good. Food was good. We will try this restaurant again.

Buckets of peanuts on the tables....