“Great time...Love this place”

Quaker Steak & Lube
Ranked #633 of 2,031 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2012

had a large party attend here on a pretty busy Saturday afternoon. Food was great, drinks were cold and the atmosphere is fun. No complaints at all against our waitress, she was awesome but .....Service was a little slow as she was the oly one waiting on approx 20 tables...Give the girl some help!! Will always come back!!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Have ate at three other Quaker Steak and Lube's and all were good this one had very good service the food was piping hot when it came out we had all you can eat fries and bone in wings each time they bring you more you get to change sauces so we tried about four diffrent kinds, If you like motor cycles and race cars this is for you cars and bikes hanging from ceiling pictures and items all around resurant. Great place to eat pricing is within range of other same type places to eat.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Went there a few years ago. Worst place that I have ever been to. Will never return. Makes me think of used "motor Oil". Probably the only restaurant that I can be sure of that I will not return. Can not rate as no scores are low enough.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

This place has some of the best wings! Tons of hit sauces and they have some of the hottest in the world. On Sunday's they have a nice car show too.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

My husband and I love this QS&L. There wings are the best and the service is always good. I have not had a meal that I did not like. If you are looking for a place that has an upbeat atmosphere and the food is good to excellent this is the place to go.