“Great ambiance and food”
Review of The Wine Guy Bistro - CLOSED

The Wine Guy Bistro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Let's start off by a simple walk into the restaurant. Wine everywhere....cool! I had a great conversation with our waiter (Brian) and he was very pleasant and took care of us. We had the wine flight (sweet and international). Matter of fact you get a good amount of wine in the flights...and it is good to try a few different ones before you settle on one! I had crab cakes (great) and my husband had Blackened Tilapia. Excellent. Great ambiance in the place too...quiet and there are even private rooms for four to have a wine tasting, or conversations. I would recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

For some reason I had fairly low expectations of the Wine Guy, perhaps because of its location in a shopping center, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Our food was good, and there was a wide variety of wine flights which makes trying out several different wines interesting and fun. The service was excellent as well, with a knowledgeable and efficient waiter. I'll definitely go back and try more of the menu.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

My Husband and I first went to wine guy shortly after they first opened and have been going back about once a month or so ever since. Every time we go the food is wonderful. The meatballs are amazing! Wine prices are good and you can buy a bottle or enjoy a flight. It is a little loud but still a neat atmosphere. Great for a date night or a night with the girls!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went to the Wine Guy Bistro for the first time last night with my daughters and their husbands. Our wives enjoyed the different wines offered on the Wine Flight; and their were actually 4 different wine flights offered.
Our server was attentive and friendly; she did a very nice job. The meat balls were actually better than those offered by Magiannos; the potatoes Augratin were to salty, but the server took them back with a smile.
The atmosphere was great and the place was quite full, and it seemed that most people were having a great time.
You will enjoy this place if you give it a try.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Enjoyed going early on a Friday night where they still offer happy hour for most of the appetizers and pizzas. Got to sit in a separate little room instead of a bar top table and it was a wonderfully cozy spot to spend a date nite. Service was pretty quick and I was surprised to see it less crowded than I had expected. The food was good, but not outstanding, glad to pay the happy hour prices.
P.S. don't forget if you have a groupon those don't work with the happy hour deals :(
Overall, it is a place I enjoy going, but it is pricey, so its a once a year type place to me.