“Repeat Guest: All Expectations Met”

Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center Caminetto Restaurant
Ranked #314 of 2,068 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Dinner and the breakfast buffet are pleasant and the staff efficient . Always nice to be able to relax and eat on site when business calls me to UC Cincinnati Childrens. Two thumbs up to Darren, wonderful service and a warm friendly face over the years I have eaten here.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stayed at the Kinsgate Marriott Conference Center on my visit to check out Univ of Cincinnati's Medical School. The location to the medical campus can't be beat and they drove us over on the shuttle upon request. The entire staff I encountered were supper nice.

The rooms were also clean, nicely decorated and the beds were super comfy! All around good choice.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Service and food is excellent. Chef prepared with menu changes for frequent travelers. Have been a repeat customer for three years at this place.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Usually we don’t like to eat in hotel restaurant, but we gave it a try and it was the best
I enjoyed the Salomon dish, and my friend did try the spare ribs, we both had enjoyable moments. Even the coffee was the way we like it hot and sparkling
The service was perfect and since I did not pick up the check I don’t know how much it cost but I can assure you it was well spend.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Located in the Kingsgate Marriott, this restaurant was rather typical of other hotel eateries...overpriced and unimaginative. Kudos to the author of their menu as it leads you to believe that fabulous things are about to emerge from the kitchen. However, that did not prove to be the case on my visit. My teenage son was shocked by the miniscule portions of his pasta dish...a size that would have been more appropriate on a child's menu. My onion soup was quite good, but the salad (ordered separately) was uninspired.

The buffet breakfast was terrible, with the exception of the cooked to order omelet and Belgian waffle station. The scrambled eggs were dry, the french toast was more like moist bread (no discernible egg) and the oatmeal was like glue. Good coffee and fresh OJ though!

If you are traveling on an expense account, dinner could be pleasant if you order several entrees. Stick with coffee and omelets at breakfast.

Travelers who viewed Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center Caminetto Restaurant also viewed

Been to Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center Caminetto Restaurant? Share your experiences!