“Crepes?”

Neighborhood: Central Business District
Belmont, Massachusetts
“Crepes?”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

these are not really crepes. maybe French quezadilla. sevice is extremely slow. pricing is okay. the food was bland, at best.

Visited March 2012

Milford, Ohio
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I just returned from It's Just Crepes. As usual, the food was amazing. I had a crepe with turkey, cheddar cheese, and spinach. It was cooked perfectly - hot and fresh. I have never had any issues at It's Just Crepes and would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited February 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Neat idea, very good food!”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

The people were friendly and helpful, the menu was decent, and the food was wonderful. We will be back!

• Visited October 2011
“Great concept!”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Love the concept of sweet or savory crepes for a meal. I have never been disappointed with the service or food! So many selections to choose from or you can create your own...and it's reasonable. I'm thrilled the Buttermilk Pike location opened...and so is my out of town family as it's a must every time they come in for a visit.

Carmel, IN
“Awesome crepes downtown!”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We were downtown over the weekend, end of August. I had read about this place, and wanted to try it. We were staying at the Hilton, and it was just around the corner. We went on a Sunday morning, maybe 10 AM. Don't expect a fancy restaurant. This is like fast food, where you can watch them make the crepes, which are varied and very well priced. I believe they were around 7/ 8 dollars. There is a sit down dining area in the back, still not white tablecloth, but totally adequate. Crepes were amazing. I had the Crepe Benedict, can't remember what DH had. But we had to have a Nutella Crepe ($4 or 4.50), which we ate in spite of being stuffed, but shared. Fantastique!

• Visited August 2011