Red Roof is usually my go-to chain for hotel stays, and I have stayed at this location a number of times in the past and always been pleased. Unfortunately, something has happened, and judging from the other reviews things have not improved since my stay in May. The first room I went in had the lights above the beds ripped out of the walls, one dangling by its cord above the bed. The second room had not been cleaned yet (this was about 6pm) and its door, as well as the doors of several other rooms nearby, was standing open though no one was around. The third room was not great but better than the others so I decided not to push my luck and ignore the comparatively small flaws and the old charcoal grill sitting outside my door. I noticed quickly that the light above the sink did not work, so I called the front desk. Although I called again about an hour later to say I was going to dinner in about 1/2 hour and I preferred they not come in my room while I was gone, no one came - so I loaded all my things back into the car and stopped at the front desk to tell them they could come in to fix it. Still no one ever came. The room was not particularly clean either, one of the pillows was just a wad of batting in a pillowcase, there was a whole laundry list of room problems, and sketchy clientele as others have said. One lady at the front desk did try to help, but she didn't have much to work with, which wasn't her fault. In the end I did get $10 off my room, which was not nearly enough to make up for the poor service (with the exception of the one person) and subpar quality of not one but three rooms. I am sad that I will not be staying here again, as I come to the area several times a year and it is difficult to find a hotel that will accept pets without charging an arm and a leg. After this experience, though, I will grudgingly pay double the price to stay at the Holiday Inn one exit north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Cincinnati East - Beechmont is close to many area attractions! We're just 3 miles from Eastgate Mall and less than 10 minutes from River Downs, River Bend Music Center, and all the fun of Coney Island. River Star Ball Park, Expressway Ball Park, and East Fork Ball Park are all within 10 minutes, for baseball/softball fans. All the fun attractions of downtown Cincinnati and Newport, KY-Newport Aquarium, Great American Ballpark, Paul Brown Stadium, the Museum Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Zoo, and Xavier University-are only 20-30 minutes from this hotel. And Kings' Island is just a short 1/2 hour drive! Red Roof Cincinnati East - Beechmont is also within walking distance of numerous restaurants. All rooms have a flat screen TV, free WiFi, hair dryer, and an iron & ironing board. Select rooms offer a microwave & refrigerator, as well as in-room coffee. Free coffee and tea is available in the lobby. This location offers extended cable television with HBO. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East - Beechmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Cincinnati East-Beechmont Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East - Beechmont Ohio