“Nice room but bad coffee” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Cincinnati
Culleoka, Tennessee
“Nice room but bad coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My room was a miniature suite, with a sitting area, a kitchen, counter space plus a bedroom with doors that close. It's very pleasant and comfortable, with a single exception--all the pillows are thick and hard.
Free breakfast is provided, including an omelet bar. The single drawback is the coffee. Overall, however, this hotel is conveniently located near I-71 and was a good place for us all to stay.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I am a professional business traveler. I stay in hotels 3-4 nights a week. This hotel has been my first & only choice in Cincinatti since 2007. The quality, value & service is the best value to be had in town. The beds are amazing, I sleep better in this hotel than any chain hotel I stay in.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Amonti1215
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Our recent stay at the Hannaford Suites couldn't have been better. Are there a few things I'd change? Sure... but the courteous staff, immaculate rooms, and ideal location will bring me back to this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

The mattresses were springy, the pillows were hard and flat, and the office chair pushed your body forward. Thankfully, we travel with a fold-out mat for one of the kids to sleep on the floor. Hubby was able to take that rather than risk having his back go out from the springy mattress. However, paying $130+ for a room and sleeping on the floor means we will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank Dizluvr
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is so nice and I would tell everyone to come here!!! The room I stayed in was so nice and very spacious it just all together was a wonderful experience for me and my family!! Thank you hannaford staff for all your great hospitality!

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I've come back to cincinnati once again and enjoyed this wonderful hotel! Thank you to the staff at hannaford suites for making my stay wonderful!! When I walked thru the door they again greeted me by first name! The front desk clerk also helped me carry my luggage in ! Woke up and went downstairs to freshly made omelets.

• Stayed February 2013
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

If you are like us, one of the most important aspects of a hotel stay is how the staff deals with and accommodates our requests. We spent just one night at the Hannaford, and a late night it was, so breakfast didn't come as early as usual. In fact, it came at the very end of the breakfast buffet. Cassie was on duty at the desk and went above and beyond the call of duty to see to it that we got what we wanted, all the while running the front desk and cleaning up the breakfast bar. When we need a room in Cinci, the Hannaford will be our first option, because of Cassie.
The room was clean and had plenty of plush towels and a comfortable bed. Also, we made a last minute reservation that was after the special rate period for the event that was using the Hannaford as the event hotel, yet the person at the desk gave us the event special rate. We appreciated this.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family