“Small hotel with a BIG heart”

Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Our recent stay at the Hannaford Suites couldn't have been better. Are there a few things I'd change? Sure... but the courteous staff, immaculate rooms, and ideal location will bring me back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

The mattresses were springy, the pillows were hard and flat, and the office chair pushed your body forward. Thankfully, we travel with a fold-out mat for one of the kids to sleep on the floor. Hubby was able to take that rather than risk having his back go out from the springy mattress. However, paying $130+ for a room and sleeping on the floor means we will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Dizluvr
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is so nice and I would tell everyone to come here!!! The room I stayed in was so nice and very spacious it just all together was a wonderful experience for me and my family!! Thank you hannaford staff for all your great hospitality!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I've come back to cincinnati once again and enjoyed this wonderful hotel! Thank you to the staff at hannaford suites for making my stay wonderful!! When I walked thru the door they again greeted me by first name! The front desk clerk also helped me carry my luggage in ! Woke up and went downstairs to freshly made omelets.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 2, 2013

If you are like us, one of the most important aspects of a hotel stay is how the staff deals with and accommodates our requests. We spent just one night at the Hannaford, and a late night it was, so breakfast didn't come as early as usual. In fact, it came at the very end of the breakfast buffet. Cassie was on duty at the desk and went above and beyond the call of duty to see to it that we got what we wanted, all the while running the front desk and cleaning up the breakfast bar. When we need a room in Cinci, the Hannaford will be our first option, because of Cassie.
The room was clean and had plenty of plush towels and a comfortable bed. Also, we made a last minute reservation that was after the special rate period for the event that was using the Hannaford as the event hotel, yet the person at the desk gave us the event special rate. We appreciated this.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

The room was an average studio apartment style. Realativley clean but run down. Workout room was small, ill equipped and a little creepy. Food was mediocre. Happy hour was a joke. Front desk employes were rude.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Chicago1Shelly
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Everytime I travel home to cincinnnati I stay at the hannaford. They make me feel right at home. There is always someone kind waiting at the front desk to greet me. I also enjoy that they have a private computer room setup like an office so I can take care of business while traveling. The rooms are very clean and cozy. The staff is amazing and know me by my first name. This is the only hotel in Kenwood,but even if there were others I would always choose the Hannaford.

• Stayed: December 2012