Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites
Cincinnatian Hotel(Cincinnati)
$220
$129
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$129
  • Breakfast included
$97
$80
Orbitz.com
All reviewsomeletkenwood mallhuge mallking suitegreat hotelfree breakfastoutdoor pooleasy accessseparate bedroomfull size refrigeratorfresh fruitcomfortable staysitting areafront desk personwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areacomfortable bed
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Wonderful space and value for the money.

Great Location. The mall is right down the road.

Great service - Patti is the BEST!

The bed is sooo comfortable!

Nice breakfast in the morning.

I highly recommend for short or long term stays.

Room Tip: ask for a room that faces the interior parking lot, and not the highway.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Davesome
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I travel to Cincinnati frequently for business, and I always stay at Hannaford Suites. The rooms have plenty of space. In the king suite, the rooms have a nice kitchen area with microwave, mini-stove, and fridge. The living room area has a comfy couch and a TV with a nice atmosphere - perfect for relaxing after a day of travel or work. The bedroom itself is also nice, with plenty of space and a comfy bed (also equipped with a TV). I always feel like I've moved into a small apartment, and have spent a week at a time there, so having the extra space and amenities has been very nice. The gym is small but does the job for me, all I need is a treadmill/bicycle/elliptical so they have what I need. I've always been treated very nicely by the staff and have had a clean room. For the cost, location, and amenities, Hannaford Suites gives me all that I need for travel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank LKLNJ
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had a great time, as the folks were great! Happy hour was a blast and the owner stops to talk about the stay and how the hotel can provide better service. Pool, lounge and a easy location.

Room Tip: Easy to see from highway, however no exit. Just take the next exit and drive around!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jay R
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Room was too 'executive business' for my taste (pull out sofa was not really a pull-out either) but all in all, not bad. Great textiles and finishes in the bathroom and kitchen. We thought the breakfast was very nice. Very close to both Xavier and U of Cinci which was a plus for us. Wish we had the time for some luxury shopping that was located nearly across the street from this hotel but we sadly did not. Price was good in comparison to other similar properties.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank roadtripper_fl
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Got in late at night. The first room wouldn't open after four trips up and down to the front desk. Second room did NOT have queen beds as stated, the fridge didn't work, and the phone didnt work. Finally after an hour of waiting our third room was ok. Spoke with the owner (who was in shorts and a t-shirt) expecting to be comped for our troubles and he gave us $10 off. Very dissappointed. Won't stay again

• Stayed: July 2012