“Another great visit!”

Best Western Clermont
Ranked #13 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here again for 3 nights and it was great. Room was clean and upkeep of the hotel remains good. Absolutely no complaints here. Breakfast was routine but well stocked and the breakfast area clean. Location is terrific, convenient to Beechmont and interstate. Price was very competitive. We are very satisfied staying here.

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed February 24, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Wow!!!Talk about a gem! I traveled to Ky from Syracuse Ny and needed a place about half way to stay over night. Found this on expedia and after reading some reviews I decided to take a chance.Boy am I happy I did! what a great place! When I first arrivedI was a little nervous I saw some people hanging outside that looked a little shady but they moved on and I must say Never again that night no 5 am when I checked out did I feel unsafe. The room was extremely clean and although I did not get the king bed,The two queens were very comfy. There is a restaurant in the hotel that serves Thai food. Delicious!! I ordered some to go and drank a cocktail at the bar while I waited. Very nice bartenders and there was a band setting up awesome! The only thing I wish I would have known that in order to get to the indoor pool,exercise machines and running track you have to go outside then into another building not far but when it,s cold you have to go out in it .Also there is no elevator so if your on the second floor be sure and ask which corner your room would be located to save a lot of walking. Beautiful place and great people!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very easy drive thru check-in. Rooms were clean and very nice value for the money. Nice full hot breakfast. The king rooms are very large. They have nice flat screen TV's with plenty of channels. There are plenty of good restaurants close by.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stay here once a month. I have NEVER had any problem with BUGS or how LOUD anything is around the hotel. I stay with my 4 kids. I cant believe some of the stuff i'm seeing on hear. I have been going to the same hotel for 2yrs. People around and in hotel very friendly. Big Boy next door, great friendly people. Been going there for about 15yrs. Some people you cant make happy. The hotel did do make overs on these rooms. We like this place and in the summer with a clean room and pool great price for what you get!!!... Thank You Best Western

Room Tip: I like the lower level. With kids on top floor not good for people under me.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I stay here about twice a month as it is very close to my daughters house. We have never had any problems and the staff seems very nice. Rooms are very clean and everything seems to work. For the Price and the area where it is located you can get to anywhere from here.The breakfast is OK

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Pleasant stay. Room was clean and housekeeping good. Nice having fridge and microwave in the room. Very convenient to be able to park directly outside the door of the room. The breakfast was decent and kept well stocked. The desk staff appeared to me to be russian/eastern european but there were no problems communicating with them. We didn't get a chance to try out the exercise room or pool but the upkeep of the hotel was excellent and the location was convenient to the interstate and other local attractions. Highway noise where our room was located wasn't loud at all. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family