“Good Place at Good Price”

BEST WESTERN Clermont
Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Greenville, Kentucky
“Good Place at Good Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I stay here about twice a month as it is very close to my daughters house. We have never had any problems and the staff seems very nice. Rooms are very clean and everything seems to work. For the Price and the area where it is located you can get to anywhere from here.The breakfast is OK

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Berlin, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Pleasant stay. Room was clean and housekeeping good. Nice having fridge and microwave in the room. Very convenient to be able to park directly outside the door of the room. The breakfast was decent and kept well stocked. The desk staff appeared to me to be russian/eastern european but there were no problems communicating with them. We didn't get a chance to try out the exercise room or pool but the upkeep of the hotel was excellent and the location was convenient to the interstate and other local attractions. Highway noise where our room was located wasn't loud at all. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Indianapolis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

This hotel is on a busy thoroughfare but is next to he ring road. This hotel has no flaws in regards to cleaning as far as I can tell. I was a big fan of the big TVs and the fact the walls are very good at insulating noise. In addition, the rooms had good microwaves and mini fridges. The breakfast was up to par. Also, the rooms look like they were renovated fairly recently. I have no quarrels except the traffic and the fact the shower pressure was slightly low. Would recommend it highly for those looking for a good value in good quality room.

• Stayed October 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Room was clean and fresh. My son seemed to like the tv channels. But there were some issues with the staff. We checked through drive-thru. I had a hard time with understanding the front desk girl. I barely understood some of her words. But the main point is she was calling out my room number loud as hell through the speaker and explaining where the room located. I was so terrified with her action because there was a car behind us with bunch of hipsters. She shouted loud enough to hear it. Single mom travelling with two little kids and her action really made me scared all night. By the way, the room was extremely accessible to the street.I couldn't sleep well due to the noise came from the room next to us.In the morning, I found out that those hipsters were stayed in the room next to us.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed overnight at this hotel just to discover in the morning a bed bug crawling on the other bed in the room. The front desk person was very apologetic and immediately refunded our money. However, the manager was very rude, especially since we had sleep overnight in the room. He made it seem as if we brought the bugs with us. For those of you who know anything about the bed bug problem in Ohio, Cincinnati is #2 on the list in the country. Like the other reviewers, the room smelled. Not sure why. Will never stay here again!!!! No effort made by corporate Best Western to smooth things over!!!

1 Thank Toni G G G
Fresno, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

The room had a bad smell that i could not identify. It was fairly clean but the smell really bothered me. Was annoyed that we paid more money for this room than the night before (at another hotel chain) and the quality was alot less.

North East Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Although I don't like outside entrance hotels, I stayed here on an overnight trip to Cincinnati. The room was clean and the king size bed was comfortable.
Our room had an odd smell as noted by another reviewer but the room was clean and towels smelled fresh. The carpet looked newer and room was updated.
The staff was friendly. I was not disturbed by outside noise or other guests.