“Yummy and hip and reasonable prices”
Review of A Tavola

A Tavola
Ranked #38 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stopped by here for a quick bite early on a Friday evening. We were lucky to grab a table outside. Tables were tiny but we did fine with the 2 of us. Loved Loved Loved he bruschette with the goat cheese! The house salad didn't have much to it but still good with the house dressing. We had a pizza and it was yummy, all that the perfect amount of food for 2 people and less than $50 total even with a few drinks (+ tip). Fun place in a fun area of the city.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite otr resteraunts. Bacon wrapped figs are a must and the arugula pizza is divine

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had been here before but it was RIGHT after it had opened and the menu was very limited. I stopped in this past Saturday with my Mom and Aunt and noticed that there are quite a few different things on the menu now. We ordered a bottle of wine and the waiter advised my Aunt into getting their beer that was on special right now, an Austrian Grapefruit beer, one of the best I've ever had! We also ordered the beef meatballs and the pizza that was on special which was a pork shoulder pizza, they both were absolutely amazing and to die for. The service was great, our waiter was very nice and attentive. We had a wonderful experience and I'll continue to come back!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We got a table here the other day, and were very pleased with the menu and atmosphere.

We were excited to see a variety of categories on the menu from their bruschette, to sliders, to meatballs and their signature pizzas. Great cocktails - including the 'bon voyage' (contains aperol!)

Our server, who was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the place, and about food in general it seemed, was not kidding when he said the homemade sausage stuffed dates (also wrapped in bacon) were the best bite of the city. We tried the asparagus and feta pizza with a bit of chicken sausage and it was one of the best pizzas I've had in a long time - Italy included. The portion sizes were spot on as well - not too much and satiated at the end.This includes the caramel sea salt and marshmallow gelato to close out the meal!

A Tavola completes what is the best stretch of restaurants in Cincinnati, and probably the state of Ohio!

1  Thank P93S27
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I always search for excellent pizza when I travel, and A Tavola was one of the best. I read about their pizza oven in a national publication and it truly is beautiful. Our waiter gave us a short, informative history of the oven manufacturer and its pedigree.

In 90 seconds the pizza is finished at 1000F. Crispy, chewy and bubbling hot.

The soft serve gelato (we had salted caramel) was amazing

1  Thank Dave M