“Eclectic flavors were delectable”
Review of A Tavola

A Tavola
Ranked #37 of 1,992 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

There was a bit of a wait which is always a good sign and worth the wait. The pizza's are fired in their 1200° brick oven. The staff very knowledgable and friendly. I debated about trying the Fig, prosciutto and arugula pizza until I asked the waiter what his favorite was. He confirmed my choice. Yumm! Started out with dates stuffed with sausage and wrapped in bacon. Wow! Atmosphere a little noisy but oh my an enjoyable place.

1  Thank wvred859
There are newer reviews for A Tavola

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I would put A Tavola on a short list of restaurants I would go to frequently if they would take reservations! The bacon and pea pizza is so good and the prices "right" for the quality of food that you get. Our server was super-nice too.

1  Thank Recent_TravelerCinci
Reviewed December 23, 2012

A group of friends and I dined there and were blown away. Not only was everything we tried on menu delicious (meatballs, Sweet Pea and Bacon pizza, and more) but the service was amazing!

I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

A Tavola does not take reservations. In my experience, you will wait for a table unless you want to dine early. The wait is not long, and well worth it. There are shops around, and they will text you when your table is available. What to eat? Well any Pizza is delish. The Meatballs are excellent. One of my favorite things to get is the roasted cauliflower. As one other reviewer mentioned, the prosciutto wrapped figs are amazing as well. ENJOY!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We were 10 people and called to make a reservation. They told us just to come, that it was fine with no reservation and for sure there was no possibilities to get a table when we get there. Incredibly bad courtesy... would never try to go again!