Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Evening riverfront tour

Great tour with David! We called for last minute availability and they put together a tour for us... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Nancy S
Waupun, Wisconsin
Eden Park Segway tour

We had a brilliant tour of Eden Park with Paul. He was very professional, and terrific with our... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2018
elizabethstanley2018
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews riverfront tour eden park our tour guide segway ride training session great ride great fun great guide photo opportunities downtown cincinnati spring grove cemetery hour tour highly recommend this tour interesting facts friendship park small group awesome experience
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Bought my tix thru cincysavers.com. and found a terrific price! Last night took the tour and must say there was no part of the operation that disappointed. Great tour guides, great routes, great history included, on time, great equipment and the weather was spectacular. I strongly recommend! Tip those guys if their good...ours were!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Jake and ? (sorry) were awesome tour guides. I've lived in Cincy most of my life, but seeing it from Segway and hearing history from guides, gave us a whole new perspective. we had a party of 6, ages 20 to 53, and everyone thought it was awesome. I would highly recommend. Take a camera too!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife, kids and I took this tour with my sister when she visited, thinking it would be great fun for her to learn to ride a Segway and she'd get a chance to learn a little about the city we've lived in for seven years. And we knew the kids would have fun, since they loved doing a Segway tour in Naples, FL, last fall.

As it turns out, we ALL had a blast (this is the third Segway tour my wife and I have done, in various cities), and we learned a lot ab out the city we lived in. Combined fun and education--what more could you ask?!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I bought a Groupon at Christmas for my husband and I to experience Segway. What a hit! Our tour guide was Ryan, and we had 3 others in our group for a 5:1 ratio. After a shaky 10 minute training period, we all felt confident enough to hit the roads. The Riverfront tour started through OTR and Washington Park, across town to Sawyer Point, International Friendship Park, time for photo ops on The Purple People Bridge, and through Yeatman's Cove and The Banks. There was a Pride parade on our route, but we were able to navigate around it and even took shelter at the Banks during a brief rain shower. Ryan provided just enough history - but not too much to take away from the excitement of riding the Segways. We all had a fantastic time and will certainly come back!
Don't be frightened - your body automatically learns to react to the Segway in a really short amount of time. Then, no thinking is involved. You can just have fun! Would be a great activity to share with out-of-town friends or relatives looking to see Cincinnati. We covered most of the city in a 2 hour span. AWESOME!

1  Thank crmccalla
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great activity. Guides were excellent in making sure you can use the Segway safely and easily. Fun and easy activity for a group. Fun ride through the park by the River. Would recommend. It takes some degree of "stamina" to ride the Segway, as you are standing the entire time despite being on wheels.

1  Thank hoosiergirls