“Smooth ride & scenic adventure”
Review of The Garage OTR

The Garage OTR
Ranked #2 of 27 Tours in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are Cincinnati's official Segway dealership - let us share the beauty of this city with you on one of our Segway Tours! We offer a variety of tours; our knowledgable staff can't wait to show you around the Queen City atop one of our Segways. We offer 3-4 time options daily and 3 route options weekly. There is absolutely a tour and time for everyone! Our easy online booking allows you to create memorable date nights, family, school, church or corporate outings. Gift Certificate options are available online as well! This is an experience you'll remember forever - be sure to read our rave reviews! We also sell electric bicycles and scooters! We have our own mechanical repair shop, so if your bike needs a tune-up, we'd love to help!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Not being the daring type, I had reservations about how easy this would be to control without falling off. Everyone that said it was not difficult was RIGHT. What a different way to see the city -- we did the Riverfront Tour with our group of 12. Covered much more of the area than anticipated. Tour guides were encouraging, patient, and informative. Plan to repeat !

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I recently took a segway tour with Segway of Cincinnati with tour guide Chris. I was the only person for that tour time so I got to chose which tour I wanted. I chose the Riverfront tour.
After 15 minutes of training on controlling the segway, we took off going through historic parts of Cincinnati including the Music Hall area and the older parts of Cincinnati that are being restored. We then traveled though parts of downtown Cincinnati looking at murals and other sights that can be seen up close that are not even noticeable while driving. Chris gave the historical facts of the areas we traveled through. We then went through parts of downtown heading to the Sawyer Park area of the Ohio river front. We traveled completely through the park and then over the Purple People Bridge to Newport and then back across the bridge around the stadiums and the Freedom Center and finally working our way back through downtown to the Segway office on Vine and Central Parkway. I was a wonderful day, enjoyable trip, and highly informative. Chris was a great guide. I intend to do this again on some of the other trips they offer. It was Great !

1  Thank Dale P
Reviewed February 20, 2013

On a crisp cool winter morning, my first ever in Cincinnati I went on a Segway tour of the city. Chris our guide for the tour, was very friendly and shared his great knowledge of the city very well. If ever you get the opportunity to take any of the tours here I'd certainty recommend it. Great job guys. Thanks

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We took the Eden Park tour with Rusty. He was helpful in our orientation, informative during our ride, and entertained our group of 5 at the same time. I've lived here 20 years and he told us so much about the area that I never knew! The segways are a blast. I would definitely do this again.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Did the Eden Park tour and had a blast. Our guide Ryan was great. Saw a ton of sights that an out of towner like me would never knew existed. $60 for a 2 hour your was a deal. Amazing views in this tour and the Presidential tree garden was the highlight.