“Very good food”

Cross street: Race
Miami Beach, Florida
“Very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant a couple of times already. Food is very good, made with local produce. A bit expensive but very good. The ambiance of the restaurant is nice. I'm sure I'll be returning to this restaurant again in the near future.

Visited February 2014

North Canton, Ohio, United States
“Another great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was sent to this restaurant by the concierge of my hotel. Short walk to an amazing restaurant with wonderful food and great service. I would go there again the next time I visit Cincinnati

Visited March 2014
Cincinnati
“Fresh and Local”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Our meal was Delicious. We love that everything is fresh and local. We have been there a couple times and will go back!

• Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“We Expected More”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

We went on a Friday night, and it took quite a bit of time to get a drink let alone a menu.
Food was very well prepared. Porkopolis was quite a treat. I typically do not say this, but it is a bit expensive for what you get. Not that it is poor quality, but it's a bit over-the-top.
We would still give it a chance, as we have had better meals here before.

• Visited January 2014
Southport, North Carolina
“OK but not Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

I ate here recently with 5 members of my family. The restaurant was highly recommended by a "friend of a friend". Here is my overall impression of this restaurant. It is pretentious and tries hard to be a top level restaurant but doesn't quite make it. The service we received was average and the food was okay but nothing to get excited about. I ordered a caesar salad which, when it arrived, was swimming in dressing. I pointed this out to my waiter who seemed annoyed at receiving this information. He said that he would bring another with less dressing. A few minutes later someone (not our waiter) brought another salad which had slightly less dressing but was still inedible. At no time did our waiter ever return to ask about my salad, nor was he the one who cleaned my uneaten salad from our table. Next food mistake - two of us ordered meals that included fries. I am guessing that the same person who handles the salad dressing is also responsible for placing the salt on the fries. A large helping of industrial strength salt was lying on top the fries. Once these were removed from the plate the remainder were quite good. The steak that I ordered was okay but nothing to rave about. All in all a very disappointing dinner. I will not be returning to this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013