“A best kept secret”

Cross street: Race
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A best kept secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Local 127 is a great place for a business dinner or even for a date. The service is too notch, and the food all locally sourced is tastefully and artfully prepared. Take the staff's recommendations to start with the charcuterie plate, then try any of the entrees. The bartenders also know how to pour a drink. I strongly recommend Local 127.

Visited May 2013

“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places in Cincinnati. The food is amazing, I ordered some sort of chicken mustard, and a chocolate dessert. The food was the best I've had in Cincinnati. The service was as good as the food.

• Visited March 2013
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Excellent local food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great place. Start with the charcuterie plate, with wonderful smoked fish, duck, terrines, etc. The "porkopolos" plate was a terrific cluster of pork preparations and the local beers were both interesting and great. My cheesecake dessert was only so-so. Nice service and a cool place for dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Over Labor Day weekend I was visiting Cincinatti and this restaurant was recommended. WOW, I travel the world and this place comes in 2nd to my favorite restaurant in Paris called Zazong.

The service was as good as the food! Great wine selection as well.

I have told everyone i have seen about the place and I was shocked most had never heard of it.

Well worth the money....

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for Tapas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Not that this is a tapas place, we just made it one. They have an eclectic menu that our waitress had trouble pronouncing several items, at several times, I can not blame her, she was very attentive and professional, as was the rest of the staff. Good choice of wine, beer and great quality food & pleasing decor... but I'm not sure about the hard to pronounce menu items.

• Visited August 2013