“Way better than Starbucks”
Review of Tazza Mia

Tazza Mia
Ranked #22 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Cincinnati
Harvard, Massachusetts
“Way better than Starbucks”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Good coffee. Better muffins than Starbucks. A good downtown bet.

Columbia, Missouri
“Right across from The Cincinnatian Hotel”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Just as good as Starbucks and cheaper - easy to find as it sits right underneath the awning of the skyscraper across from the hotel I stayed it.

Visited February 2012
Lebanon, Ohio
“Great coffee & reasonable downtown prices”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Locally roasted coffee. Huge breakfast sandwiches on bagels, croissants - whatever you want. Muffins looked good, but we stuck to the savory. Lots of runners in there enjoying coffee and some health drinks. Many of the diners (including ourselves) were from neighboring hotels: Omni Netherland, The Cincinnatian, The Hilton. Tables were spotless, but the windows looked weary, smeared, and city-like. I'm going to let them know that a sparkling window speaks volumes to a woman!

Visited February 2012
Alaska
“Espresso Ristretto”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

The barista knew, she produced, it was lovely ..... my only regret is not finding Tazza Mia until the morning of my departure.

• Visited October 2011
Vista, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best mocha I’ve ever had!”
Reviewed April 28, 2011

A couple weeks ago I was on a business trip in Cincinnati and found myself craving a cup O joe. I iPhoned the closed Starbucks and I was on my way. Luck would have it that Tazza Mia was between my destination and me, just three or four doors down from the “Green Giant.” And now, I am sorry for anyone that goes to bucks instead of Tazza Mia. Not only is the Tazza Mia staff some of the nicest and most helpful of any café I’ve ventured into, they made for me the best mocha I’ve ever had! The food was quite good as well.

I brought home to San Diego some of their Bossa Nova Espresso blend as well as a couple Tazza Mia coffee cups. My father and my Brazilian wife, both of whom are somewhat coffee aficionados, loved the blend and will be ordering more when we run out.

Tazza Mia has three locations in the Cincinnati area, but I only made it to the one near Fountain Square. If you enjoy a great cup of coffee served with a smile, you owe it to yourself to visit Tazza Mia and leave the Seattle Staple to the masses.

• Visited April 2011