“A suburban surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tony's Of Cincinnati

Tony's Of Cincinnati
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's Of Cincinnati is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,893 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fields Ertel
San Francisco, California
“A suburban surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best lobster tail, fresh seafood and steak that I've had, accompanied by impeccable service. Who would've expected to find all that in a sleepy Midwestern strip mall along the highway? Get surf n turf, impossible to finish all as they bring you a potato and salad on top of the tasty seafood appetizers, a huge delicious meal! Wine choices ar also decent, with some lower cost options available...

1 Thank hi_stick

SW Ohio
“Impeccable Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Wonderful suburban restaurant. Staff is wonderful. Training and pride in their establishment shows. I have never been to a restaurant where I do not personally know the owner, who came to our table and welcomed us. The love for his restaurant and his patrons shows. Now the food: The filet melted in your mouth, the lobster tail was fresh and meaty, very delicious. My aged bone-in strip was perfectly prepared. Our waiter was attentive but not overbearing. This will not be our last visit.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Cincy7
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A steak that dances on your tongue.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

In life we all have choices. B Franklin once said; "The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself "... Well I'm here to tell you that if you have one of Tonys steaks you will be one of the happiest and luckiest person in the world.. I have had the pleasure of eating at every fine steak house in the U S and there is not a better steak then the one's that are served at Tonys.. Yes right in the backyard of Cincinnati Ohio, From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with a welcome smile and I am here to make your meal an evening of blissfulness you will never forget !!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank jim l
Oxford, OH
“Fabulous food - Fabulous service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This has become my family's 'go to' restaurant for special occasions. The food is spectacular; the wine list is great. The staff is very knowledgeable and very accommodating- as we typically have a 10 year old with us. They bend over backward to meet our needs. I LOVE Tony's.

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Service I've Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went here when visiting my girlfriend in Cincinnati. I must say it was the best steak I've had. Even better than Bone's in Atlanta (my home town). Will definitely be going back.

• Visited January 2013