“Best Service I've Had” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's Of Cincinnati is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,878 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fields Ertel
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Service I've Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went here when visiting my girlfriend in Cincinnati. I must say it was the best steak I've had. Even better than Bone's in Atlanta (my home town). Will definitely be going back.

• Visited January 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

The atmosphere and the decor of this restaurant that used to be Bravo's is quite nice. However, the food leaves a lot to be desired. I had to send back mine twice Finally, I decided that even I could cook better than that and my party and I left.

Visited June 2012
Tony R, Public Relations Manager at Tony's Of Cincinnati, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Ms. Kathryn G, we have no record of you dining with us; your review was written 7 months after the date stated for your visit. We have searched over our records for the past 2.5 years and have no record of your visit. Mr Ricci would like to know the details of your visit as out staff was unaware of your situation. Please call Mr Ricci at (513) 677-1993 so he can attempt to rectify the situation.

Tony's
United States
“First Time But Not The Last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had been meaning to try the new Tony's after hearing so many good things, but it seemed our schedule never worked out. Last night we made a special effort as it was our 7th anniversary, and we weren't disappointed. It is our understanding that Tony spent many years in the Jeff Ruby conglomerate, but it would appear the student has surpassed the master. We have eaten at both Jeff Ruby's downtown (entirely too many tables crowded together. I prefer choosing my own "elbow -to-elbow companions"), and Johnny and Carlo's (sloppy service, acceptable at McDonalds, but not a restaurant this expensive). We would rate Tony's superior in both food and service either. The wait staff was attentive without being obtrusive. The steaks were each done perfectly and per our requests. Both the manager and Tony himself came around to check on our progress and to see if we had any complaints of suggestions. All in all, we were very pleased and will be back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Estero, Florida
“Great steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

In a town with a lot of steak venues, Tony's more than holds its own. Enjoy thoroughly their menu. All is well prepared, and the service is personal and superb, and not overly ostentatious. It has a low keyed pleasant ambience, making it a very comfortable place for a very good meal.

Maineville, OH
“They really went out of their way to make our Anniversary great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I decided to treat ourselves to a great steak for our anniversary this year and wanted to try out Tony's.

We made reservations earlier that week and let them know it was for our 10th wedding anniversary. From the point we entered the door we were treated superbly! Everyone was very friendly and hostess, manager, waiter, and even the chef wished us well at some point that evening. I really felt like a "regular" that has been coming there weekly for years.

I ordered a Strip steak, and my wife had the fish special. My steak was cooked perfectly (med-rare is my choice) and the flavor was fantastic! My wifes fish came out moist and flavorful. Unlike many places that like to drown the fish in some special sauce, hers allowd the fish to be the main ingredient. It did have a hint of a herb-butter sauce to bring out the flavors! We had the asparagus, and au gratin potatoes for sides and they too were quite tasty!

If you are looking for a nice fine dining experience, you can't go wrong checking out this place.

Thank you all at Tony's for the memorable evening!

• Visited July 2012