I recently stayed for two nights at this hotel. I picked it mainly for it's great location, and good reviews. I was anything but disappointed! I was greeted as I pulled up to the drop off area out front by several friendly valet/porter/security men, who offered to get my bags and park my car. Check in was a snap, and the lady at the desk was kind and friendly. The place is beautiful and very well kept. From the front patio, Phelps bar (off the Lobby, and roof-top!), courtyard, halls elevators, and rooms, it was all top notch and very inviting. The two room suite was very nice and comfortable, with a view of the Park and Ohio River! All this and walking distance from countless restaurants, bars, museums and theaters! If staying in Cincinnati, you have to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon, Marriott, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio