The hotel is conveniently located a 10 minute walk from the ballpark.
The hotel lobby is beautiful. The rooms are very large and clean. Many services are included, breakfast and wifi. The place where they serve the breakfast is also very good. The service is excellent. The exercise rooms are modern. There is no pool but a lovely rear garden.
If you stay for one night, avoid the valet parking at $ 24 because there are parking meters all along the street to $ 2 per hour. Pay up to 5:00 pm and you're good until the 9ham the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio