We have stayed here several times and are never disappointed. The staff is wonderful and friendly. We used our Marriott points, called the day before to get a great view as promised last time and we were upgraded to a corner suite. So spacious! We arrived a little early, but only had to wait 10 minutes until our room was ready. Had a great view of the Ohio River and Newport. It snowed and Lytle Park across the street was beautiful at night. Ate dinner at the Phelps bar, got the wrong sandwich, but it was fixed quickly ( I've waited longer at places for the entree) Went back to the bar later for a snack- The homemade chips were to die for, made when order is place, they were hot and tasty- not at all soggy. Breakfast in the morning great as usual, check out easy, Valet guys are the best. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Marriott so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio