Mostly been said - the staff from valets, reception, chefs, breakfast staff make this a fantastic place to stay - sorry if I missed anyone! I have travelled a lot this year as a British travel agent and have not come across people who are so helpful and friendly because they want to be and not because it is their job - whatever you are doing in this establishment Marriott to make staff this happy keep on with it!!
Rooms clean, food excellent, friendly people - we only visited for a few days from UK as our son there for over 6 weeks - couldn't wish for him to be anywhere else when away from home. Thank you guys!
Special thanks to taxi driver John - not on Tripadvisor but a cool guy!
Small niggle would be keep check on room bill if pay cash at bar and Top of the Park as ask for room number but add to room - also new Manager needs to settle in!
Would def recommend to anyone - never considered this part of America - usually do Florida/ New York but my new favourite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio