In Cincinnati for a wedding/ family reunion, the Residence Inn turned out to be a highlight. The rooms were spacious and the gathering places were comfortable. Like home, comfortable.
But what stands out is the professional yet genuinely friendly staff. What a nice change from the corporate-courteous personnel I usually find. I can't help but think that the Residence Inn is a good place to work. Unhappy employees tend to lose their humanity.
In my book, the excellent breakfast choices, comfortable well-designed rooms, location, and other amenities come in second to my feeling truly welcome.
Thanks to all at The Residence Inn and keep it up! My first choice in Cincinnati!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio