What a great hotel !!! From the moment we pulled up in front of the hotel, everyone was so kind and attentive to our needs. It doesn't get any better than this hotel for customer service. We had an outstanding room with a great view. My wife was ready to move in because everything and everyone was so outstanding.
We were in town for a baseball game and I could not have been more pleased with our choice. The hotel was a 10 minute walk from the ballfield, and offered a couple of fast food eateries on the way to the ballpark. The game was a sellout, so traffic after the game was horrendous except for those who were able to walk to their rooms, as my family did. We were comfortably relaxing in our Suite within minutes after the game ended.
The bed was very comfortable. Plenty of room in the suite and the full size refrigerator was great.
If ever in Cincinnati again this will be my hotel of choice, ballgame or not!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio