First time staying here based mainly on my recent leaning towards Marriott brand hotels and the solid history of trip advisor reviews on this place. It did not disappoint. Friendly service and the suite - it was awesome. Kitchenette with nice cabinets, dishes - even wine glasses and a wine key.
The downstairs has a nice bar and lounge area with a decent enough selection of drinks and a nice atmosphere. Fairly easy to walk to most downtown places. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio