Everything at the Residence Inn is above and beyond. The rooms are large and roomy and extremely clean. The location is perfect. It is walking distance to the Banks, US Bank Arena, the Reds stadium, and Paul Brown. The front desk is the best I have ever dealt with. They are on top of it. If you need a taxi, it is there within minutes. Our car was ready within minutes of us walking downstairs regardless of how busy they were. The breakfast is what you would expect at a nice restaurant. Very professional every step of the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio