I came to tripadvisor.com to add my review for this great hotel, and I am not surprised to find it has received the Traveler's Choice 2013 award, and is ranked #1 of 63 hotels in Cincinnati! Our car was promptly tended to by valet parking, and we were greeted by the two friendly desk clerks. My request for a room with a view was quickly and professionally accommodated, and that room was prepared as a feather-free room within five minutes of our arrival. Our one-bedroom suite was huge. The front desk staff also gave excellent recommendations for nearby dining, and were very friendly and welcoming. The hotel has been recently remodeled, and is very attractive and in keeping with it's historic past. The buffet breakfast was good, and the staff there also very friendly. Thanks for a great overnight stay; wish we could have stayed longer than our one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio