I'd never been to Cincinnati and chose this hotel based on TripAdvisor feedback. The staff was as exceptional as noted in the reviews. I forgot my phone charger and the manager on duty found one to borrow. When I returned it the same night I was asked if I needed it until morning. "My pleasure" is wonderful to hear.
From the outside it doesn't look like a hotel and is nestled between a residential building, Lytle Park, and office buildings. It's a few blocks from Great American Ballpark, Paul Brown Stadium, Crave restaurant, and Moerlein Brewery.
It was my pleasure to stay and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio