The only regret I have is not staying here an extra night! We are a family of five ranging, our youngest being 17 months and our oldest 6 years. My kids LOVED this place. Each "room" is more like an apartment, with its own kitchen and living space. My kids were in heaven! Having young kids, I appreciated the things like the crib/pack 'n play, the dining table, the full sized fridge for milk. We ended up getting some great food at Findlay Market and bringing it back to the hotel to eat in a nice relaxed environment. The staff was excellent, and the complimentary breakfast was awesome. All these things add up to it being worth paying extra money to stay here. Because of this hotel, we honestly saved $$ on two meals and my kids were entertained with plenty of space to move! Keep in mind that street parking is scarce, but their valet service is not very expensive. We lucked out and found a meter across the street, but during the week on a weekday, I could see how valet would be valuable. We just regret we couldn't stay longer - loved this place and plan to visit again! The location is convenient to all of the major attractions like the zoo, aquarium, the museum center. Cincinnati, we loved you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio