I had the privilege of staying in this hotel for about two months while working a contract in Cincinnati. And, I've got to say, this is by far the best Residence I've stayed in - and I've stayed in a lot.
Here are the pros:
- Extremely friendly staff
- HUGE rooms
- Decent-sized kitchens in the rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Above average fitness center
- Quality breakfast
Here are the cons:
- Windows are older, so they're a bit drafty and let in freeway noise
- No easy options for self-parking
The cons aside, I'd definitely stay here again if I'm brought back to Cincinnati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio