My husband and I stayed for two nights this Marriott while in town for a football game. When looking into a hotel I came down to two final choices and I could not be more thrilled with my choice to stay here. To start, the moment we pulled up to the building the parking valet was not only friendly and genuine, but he was helpful and informative. He went into the hotel to check our reservation information and dealt with the valet ticket and information on his own which saved us an extra trip inside. Upon entering the building it is clear that pride of property is a priority here. The hotel is beautiful, clean and friendly. It is also unbelievably close (4 blocks) to all the entertainment and sports venues that line the riverfront. That being said, it is in a quiet and beautiful location that makes it quiet. Our suite was beautiful and again, spotless. The suites are basically fully furnished studio apartments and would be absolutely perfect for longer stays. No detail is overlooked, right down to a fully outfitted kitchen. The bed was very comfortable but I must admit, the pillows were a little too fluffy! All the staff we encountered was friendly and knowledgeable. The service truly rivaled many of the 5 stars in which we have stayed. From arranging our cabs to the fabulous drinks and food at the bar, they pride themselves on insuring their guests have a fabulous stay. We will absolutely return to stay here upon our next stay in Cinci.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio