My son and I stayed this past weekend at this wonderful hotel in Cincinnati as a Daddy-Son trip to see our favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys, play the Bengals. From the time we pulled up to the curb in front of the hotel, we were treated very well. The staff was excellent. We had a 2 room King suite that was nicely furnished with 2 large TVs. The room was big enough to throw a football in with my son. Everything was very clean throughout the hotel. You could tell that it was well managed and well kept. Customer service and experience were definitely important here.
The hotel was easy access to all of the downtown activities. There is a nice park across the street and it is easy walking distance to the rest of downtown and the 2 stadiums. We had a great weekend in Cincinnati and this hotel was part of it. Would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio