Loved this place - stayed here on a Saturday night with our 18 year old son prior to attending a Reds game. NIcely decorated, quiet room with plenty of amenities. Bedroom/living room situation with two TVs worked exceptionally well for our situation - son could stay up late watching a movie while my husband and I crashed early!
Best of all was the friendly service we received. Everyone on staff was extremely welcoming and attentive - ready to do anything to make our stay better. Location is outstanding - within easy walking distance to plenty of restaurants in the Fountain Square area, as well as Great American Ballpark.
Residence Inn Downtown will become our "go to" place to stay whenever we visit Cincinnati!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio