We just finished a 4 night stay and can only agree with others' praise. The room was great, the staff uniformly helpful and cheerful (even when things got CRAZY during weekend breakfast), and the location convenient to all downtown sights.
The General Manager was "front & center" assisting his staff and taking care of guests. No prima donna, he rolled up his sleeves and displayed great leadership, which was reflected in the quality of his staff.
If you're in Cincinnati, this should be a hotel at the top of your list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio