What a fabulous hotel location! Right downtown and very convenient. From valet to check-in, very helpful and personalized service was cheerfully given.
Arrived at dinnertime but didn't want to seek out a restaurant so we dined right at their bar "The Phelps".... we had not only some amazingly wonderful food (like lean Pulled Pork on Pretzel Rolls!) but our server Laura made the evening very special with her very focused and friendly service. She is a real asset to their staff!
Only issue for some might be the nearby traffic noise but you should expect that in a downtown location. Did not effect our great night's sleep.
Will stay here again whenever we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio