I can't vouch for all the rooms, but suite 227 was very nice! It was very clean, spacious, and comfortable. The room has a half kitchen area with a sink, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, and counterspace. The television is positioned so it can be viewed from anywhere in the room. The room has a king size bed that is very comfortable. The suite did not have a whirlpool tub, but the bathtub was a little bigger than some I have encountered at other hotels. The heat/air conditioner is controlled by a remote, which is nice if you want to adjust it in the middle of the night. There was never any disturbing noise. Overall, we had a very pleasant stay. My only complaint (a complaint with most hotels) is that housekeeping came knocking before it was even 11am (check-out is by 12pm). The housekeeper was very nice, but there should be a system so they know the rooms that are no longer occupied. It makes me feel rushed. On our way out, a housekeeper spoke to us and asked if we checked the room well for our belongings. She said she would thoroughly look over it and have us notified if she found anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near everything you need, Hampton Inn Blue Ash/Cincinnati provides amenities and convenience for a comfortable stay. Learn about the area from the time you walk into our lobby filled with photos of local landmarks and places of interest. Whether you stay for one night or an extended stay, you'll feel right at home. Wake up to fresh coffee in the comfort of your own room, then enjoy our free hot breakfast served daily from 6a-10a. Our rooms offer one king- or two queen-sized beds. In each King room is a Sofa Sleeper for added comfort. Every room in the hotel offers a Microwave and Fridge for guest convenience - which is ideal for a family or group travel. For a quick snack, beverage, forgotten travel item, a good book or even Cincinnati Hometown Fan Favorite apparel, stop by the 24-hour Treats Shop located in the main lobby. Get in a workout in the state-of-the-art Precor 24-hour fitness center and finish those work projects in the 24-hour business center or refresh in the heated indoor saline pool. Whatever your need - we can meet it!! Explore Cincinnati attractions including King's Island Amusement Park, the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens and cheer on the Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium. Try your luck at Horseshoe Casino or take in a summer festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Hotel Cincinnati
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Ohio