“Awesome Happy Hours!”
Review of Cadillac Ranch - CLOSED

Cadillac Ranch
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2013

They have always had great Happy Hours! So much fun working downtown and stopping here. There is enough room for a huge crowd! The atmosphere is great - partially outdoors w/ firepits!

There are newer reviews for Cadillac Ranch

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went in with a couple friends...the place was rather empty. went to the bar to get some drinks (no waiter/waitress came to the table). Stood there a while. two young ladies came up to the bar and the bar tender immediately went to them and took their order (we were standing right next to them). When we said something, he gave a sarcastic remark and then when he finished helping the two women, he took our orders. what a jerk. I would not go back to this place.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I was so not impressed with Cadillac Ranch. It was overpriced, the food wasn't great and the service didn't knock me over either.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My brother and I visited Cadillac Ranch downtown Cincy a few years ago it was more vibrant. Now it is called "Cincy's" different staff, food.
We spent 1 evening here, then spent the rest of the visit checking out other places.

Too bad. Still a decent outdoor patio if you need a smoking est.

Also, located across the street from a modern art museum so people watching is ok

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Visited Cadillac Ranch in Cincinatti Dec 20th 2011. Service was a little slow, waitress seemed preoccupied by other workers. Food was good. Steak, fish and chips and wings were ordered at our table. About the time we were almost finished a big bug scurried across our table and under my plate. I am pretty sure it wasn't a cockroach but was similar. I immediately got it with my napkin and gave it to our server who took it to who I am assuming was the manager. She (not the manager) came back a few minutes later and offered us free dessert. We declined as our appetites were gone by then! They took 50% off the bill.