“great lunch buffett!”

Ranked #267 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Clifton
Description: I provided the link to Dusmesh's Google listing because they do not have an official company hosted web page. Indian, Buffet and Vegetarian $10-15 per entree
Reviewed February 25, 2013

the selection is hugh at the lunch buffett. everything is hot, fresh. and very tasty. they have an egg dish that is to die for. the place is very clean. the staff makes everyone fell welcome. prices are very fair considering the quality. this is a must try if you never tried Indian food.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We discovered Dusmesh four years ago and regularly eat there with friends and family. The restaurant is owned by a wonderful woman from Northern India and the food is authentic. Plus we can bring our wine!!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is not only the best Indian food I have had the pleasure to enjoy it is one of the best restaurants that I have experienced. The food is great and the service is outstanding. It is
very easy to feel at home here.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Having traveled extensively throughout India and immersed myself in the local cuisines, I was overwhelmed by the similarity in tastes at Dusmesh with true Indian food. In addition, the staff was warm, accomodating, and friendly. I just hadn't had an occasion to try this restaurant conveniently located right across from Cincinnati State. The highest compliment I can pay a restaurant is that I will definitely be back!

1  Thank NKyAdventurer
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had only had Indian food once before in Louisville and a bit of some on a cruise. Nothing prepared me for how tasty this was! As a vegetarian, the options were so wonderful. So tasty and delicious. I'll definitely be back for more.