“best of Indian restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #316 of 1,893 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Clifton
Description: I provided the link to Dusmesh's Google listing because they do not have an official company hosted web page. Indian, Buffet and Vegetarian $10-15 per entree
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“best of Indian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We discovered Dusmesh four years ago and regularly eat there with friends and family. The restaurant is owned by a wonderful woman from Northern India and the food is authentic. Plus we can bring our wine!!

• Visited February 2013

kentucky
“Absolutely Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is not only the best Indian food I have had the pleasure to enjoy it is one of the best restaurants that I have experienced. The food is great and the service is outstanding. It is
very easy to feel at home here.

• Visited January 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
“Definitely the BEST Indian food/service in Cincinnati”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Having traveled extensively throughout India and immersed myself in the local cuisines, I was overwhelmed by the similarity in tastes at Dusmesh with true Indian food. In addition, the staff was warm, accomodating, and friendly. I just hadn't had an occasion to try this restaurant conveniently located right across from Cincinnati State. The highest compliment I can pay a restaurant is that I will definitely be back!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank NKyAdventurer
Loveland, Ohio
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had only had Indian food once before in Louisville and a bit of some on a cruise. Nothing prepared me for how tasty this was! As a vegetarian, the options were so wonderful. So tasty and delicious. I'll definitely be back for more.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Warm and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We went to Dusmesh last night for dinner. Our experience was the same as the prior 5 or 6 times we have been there, which is always greeted with a friendly smile, promptly seated and the staff is always caring and very helpful. Just like the service the food is always served promptly and is always hot (temperature) and very tasty. The food can be also served very hot (spicy) if you want too. With that said this is the reason we keep coming back, great food and great service. We have eaten at several Indian restaurants in the Cincinnati area and also throughout the country and the food at Dusmesh is as good if not better then anywhere else around. I would say this is one of my partner’s favorite Indian restaurants and I can understand why she likes it so much. We always sit in the front dining room and many times have brought our own wine for beer. What more can I say, you are not herded in and rushed just a pleasant place to eat Indian food for dinner. The only item of concern is will there be a open parking place, and what that tell you. Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013