“Yum!”
Review of Dojo Gelato

Dojo Gelato
Ranked #19 of 50 Dessert in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Dojo Gelato creates authentic Italian-style ice cream and sorbetto every day at our store inside historic Findlay Market. We use fresh ingredients, including growth hormone free milk and, whenever possible, produce from local farmers. Voted best gelato in Cincinnati by Cincinnati Magazine.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I came across Dojo one day inside the Findlay Market. The gelato is so rich and creamy. I had a scoop of the Lavendar and a scoop of chocolate. Heaven. Love this place.

Westerville, Ohio
“Well worth a special trip!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

People think Jeni's Ice Cream is to die for. Forget Jeni's. Check out Dojo Gelato in the Findlay Market, and you'll never want anything else ever again. OK, so its Gelato, and not ice cream. But its rich, creamy, less expensive and isn't all hype! I love the Vietnamese Coffee! Everytime in Cincinnati we have to stop for some Dojo Gelato!

One note, this is not a sit down restaurant. Dojo's is part of the Findlay Market in the NW end of the enclosed central building. There are benches nearby, but just like Jeni's in the North Market in Columbus, Ohio, you order, take your purchase, and find a place either inside or outside to sit.

• Visited August 2012
cincinnati ohio 45237
“Cool treat”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Italian ice without the need to renew your passport

Visited April 2012
Washington, DC
“Affogato - a new addiction!”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I was visiting Cincinnati for a business trip and connected with an old friend who took me to Findlay Market and Dojo Gelato. The market is so cute and the gelato is amazing! It was so hard to choose a flavor as they all sounded great - nutella, hazlenut, Mexican vanilla, peanut butter sriacha and many more. My friend ordered an affogato (a shot of espresso over gelato) and it sounded so good I had to try it. A new addiction has been born! I have never heard of this before, but it was sooooo good. In warmer weather, the market would be a great place to linger for several hours too and people watch, read a book, etc.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank CpdmDC
Cincinnati, OH
“A-MAZING!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Three words: Cap'n Crunch gelato!

They offer varying flavors depending on the day, and I'm glad I went when I did b/c that Cap'n Crunch flavor was delish! Can't wait to go back! I wish they'd branch out too! mmmm!

• Visited July 2011