“Cool treat”
Review of Dojo Gelato

Dojo Gelato
Ranked #22 of 54 Dessert in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Dojo Gelato creates authentic Italian-style ice cream and sorbetto every day at our store inside historic Findlay Market. We use fresh ingredients, including growth hormone free milk and, whenever possible, produce from local farmers. Voted best gelato in Cincinnati by Cincinnati Magazine.
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Italian ice without the need to renew your passport

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I was visiting Cincinnati for a business trip and connected with an old friend who took me to Findlay Market and Dojo Gelato. The market is so cute and the gelato is amazing! It was so hard to choose a flavor as they all sounded great - nutella, hazlenut, Mexican vanilla, peanut butter sriacha and many more. My friend ordered an affogato (a shot of espresso over gelato) and it sounded so good I had to try it. A new addiction has been born! I have never heard of this before, but it was sooooo good. In warmer weather, the market would be a great place to linger for several hours too and people watch, read a book, etc.

1  Thank CpdmDC
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Three words: Cap'n Crunch gelato!

They offer varying flavors depending on the day, and I'm glad I went when I did b/c that Cap'n Crunch flavor was delish! Can't wait to go back! I wish they'd branch out too! mmmm!

Reviewed June 15, 2011

This small locally owned gelato "stand" offers the best gelato you will find anywhere. Fantastic flavors. The chocolate version has very intense dark chocolate flavor. The salted caramel is fantastic. Dojo has expanded a bit to bring its mobile operation to the Hyde Park Square Farmer's Market for the summer. You owe it to yourself to try this gelato!

1  Thank CincyTravelBuff