“its family”
Review of Oriental Wok

Oriental Wok
Reserve with OpenTable
Oriental Wok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Hyde Park
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Everything was just right, service was friendly, a real family feel with real family present. The daughter, who is lovely, smiles and says that "slinging egg rolls is in the family". Priceless. Went to entertain a friend on her birthday, cute birthday song ceremony with a buddha. We definitely shall return.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Not your average greasy Chinese restaurant! Delicious freshly prepared foods, excellent fish dishes as well as the traditional offerings. Excellent spring rolls!

Generously sized kids menu items. Kids are welcomed and made to feel very special with coloring, hats, stickers, etc.

One of our go-to places for eating out with our family of 6!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

The food we have eaten there is fantastic! Scallops on egg plant were extremely tasty and is my favorite seafood. We also had the po po tray with beef sticks were sooo tender and flavorful and the pot stickers were obviously home made. Most places taste like the frozen ones I buy at the grocery store. My husband enjoys the generously filled lettuce wraps too. We have eaten there many times and are always happy.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My mother and I drive past this restaurant daily and always say we are going to try it! My sister called us a month ago and said we have to try it! So we did! And we LOVED it. The moment we walked in we were greeted with nothing but smiles and waves. It was as if they knew us! The menu is short, to the point, and offers a variety! We ordered soda, which came in the cutest Chinese mugs, not regular glasses! We ordered the shrimp and cheese roll and crab rangoons to start with. They came out with our entrees about 10 minutes after we order, I kid you not. And I was skepitcal b/c the servie was FAST! But the chicken was freh, the vegetables were succulent and juicy. It was fantastic! We have ordered takeout from there 3 more times and each time was better than before! I DEFINITELY recommend the Oriental Wok!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Best meal ever! Always reliable and consistent. The only Chinese restaurant I've ever been at where you can tell a very skilled Chef is running the kitchen. Try the scallops! Same ones that they serve at the James Beard Kitchen! Ultra fresh and delicious... Perfectly prepared. Try the specials. This evening it was a variety of fresh mushrooms perfectly prepared. Two in our party had the mushrooms with scallops. Amazing meal!!! We've never had a meal here that wasn't outstanding. Beyond "good food"... Delicious food! One of my absolute favorite places anywhere.

2  Thank ChrisFromCincinnati

Been to Oriental Wok? Share your experiences!