New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Great food, friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oriental Wok

Oriental Wok
Reserve with OpenTable
Oriental Wok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 1,915 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Neighborhood: Hyde Park
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Great food, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Not your average greasy Chinese restaurant! Delicious freshly prepared foods, excellent fish dishes as well as the traditional offerings. Excellent spring rolls!

Generously sized kids menu items. Kids are welcomed and made to feel very special with coloring, hats, stickers, etc.

One of our go-to places for eating out with our family of 6!

Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
“Fantastic food and wonderful atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

The food we have eaten there is fantastic! Scallops on egg plant were extremely tasty and is my favorite seafood. We also had the po po tray with beef sticks were sooo tender and flavorful and the pot stickers were obviously home made. Most places taste like the frozen ones I buy at the grocery store. My husband enjoys the generously filled lettuce wraps too. We have eaten there many times and are always happy.

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“The best Chinese food EVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

My mother and I drive past this restaurant daily and always say we are going to try it! My sister called us a month ago and said we have to try it! So we did! And we LOVED it. The moment we walked in we were greeted with nothing but smiles and waves. It was as if they knew us! The menu is short, to the point, and offers a variety! We ordered soda, which came in the cutest Chinese mugs, not regular glasses! We ordered the shrimp and cheese roll and crab rangoons to start with. They came out with our entrees about 10 minutes after we order, I kid you not. And I was skepitcal b/c the servie was FAST! But the chicken was freh, the vegetables were succulent and juicy. It was fantastic! We have ordered takeout from there 3 more times and each time was better than before! I DEFINITELY recommend the Oriental Wok!

• Visited November 2012
Cincinnati
“Upscale Chinese cuisine in a very nice restaurant, family owners always present.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Best meal ever! Always reliable and consistent. The only Chinese restaurant I've ever been at where you can tell a very skilled Chef is running the kitchen. Try the scallops! Same ones that they serve at the James Beard Kitchen! Ultra fresh and delicious... Perfectly prepared. Try the specials. This evening it was a variety of fresh mushrooms perfectly prepared. Two in our party had the mushrooms with scallops. Amazing meal!!! We've never had a meal here that wasn't outstanding. Beyond "good food"... Delicious food! One of my absolute favorite places anywhere.

2 Thank ChrisFromCincinnati
Cincinnati,OH
“Fresh Fresh Fresh and Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

I wish they were closer, only a 35 minute drive, but if they were a 10 minute drive I would eat there weekly. THe food is so fresh, great flavors, perfectely cooked. Best egg rolls ever, period,
Best orange beef, great sweet and sour, Fried rice is perfect. Do not second guess your choice, as I took two friends who are sooo pickey, and was waiting for the complaints to come. In fact no complaints and we went back the next week. Service, atmosphere, and food are great.
In fact heading that way tonight. Friends had some sort of cheese filled egg roll and they said it was out awesome. Preperations are so suprisingly cooked perfect. Do yourself a favor and eat here. It is in a condo type building but do not let that keep you away. You will thank me later.
Great noodles also and the Egg Fu Young is also supurb. Nice wines also, only Chinese I had that was better is Tommy Toys in San Francisco. This deserves the 5 star rating.

• Visited September 2012